Not everyone needs an adjustable bed enhanced with Celliant to get the quality sleep they need.
But for people who want to maintain independence and prevent injury, or those who already live with discomfort or sleep disorders, a therapeutic sleep system specifically designed to alleviate and compensate for injury or disability can make a big difference.
Importantly, every product registered as a medical device is continuously regulated by the TGA.
TGA Regulation stages
- Pre-market assessment, when the TGA assesses manufacturing processes and the device itself for quality, safety and performance compliance
- Market authorisation, when the device is officially entered into the ARTG
- Post-market monitoring, when the TGA monitors the device over its market lifespan, assessing its performance and compliance with safety standards
If you’re sleeping on a Class I medical device, you know that:
- An independent government body (the TGA) recognises it as a valid medical device
- That same body continually monitors it for safety and quality
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.