I own an older Revitalife bed and my bed is non responsive to the remote, what can I do?
There is a variety of reasons why this problem may have occurred, please follow the following steps to diagnose the bed and pinpoint the issue;
1. Ensure that the bed’s power cord is plugged to the wall socket and the power switch of the wall
socket is switched to he ON position. If you are using a power board with power surge protection, Make sure the power surge button on the power board has not been engaged
2. Replace the 3xAAA batteries for the remote
3. If the bed is still unresponsive, then trace the power cord back to the power pack located beneath the bed. Ensure that both the power cord as well as the control box cord are connected to the power pack.
4. Find the green LED on the power pack, if the Greenlight is not illuminated then that means the power pack has failed and will need to be replaced, Please contact us on 1800 616 061 to resolve.
5. If a green light is illuminated on the power pack; Then the issue is the remote is out of sync and will need to be re synced to the bed. The instructions to do so are as follows;
i. Flip the bed over to access the underside.
ii. Find the Grey control box and dismount it from its bracket and ensure all the connectors
iii. Press and hold the small black button on the side of the control box for 5 seconds
iv. On your remote, Press and hold flat for 5 seconds to engage pairing mode
v. Then hover the remote over the control box and run it in a ∞ motion from top to bottomacross the surface of the Grey control box and overlapping as you work your way down.
vi. The remote screen will flash blue when you are close to the pairing sweet spot.
vii. You hear an audible Beep, indicating a successful pairing.