- Role Overview
Store / Branch Manager – NSW
Sleep Hive is seeking a driven Store / Branch Manager with Direct Sales experience to join our fun and dynamic Sale Force at our Brand-New World-Class Preview Centre in Campbelltown… be part of something amazing as we embark on our National growth strategy!
If you enjoy Leading, Developing and Growing People whilst achieving realistic goals, demonstrating a positive attitude, thriving in a customer centric sale environment, want to grow your retail sales Management career and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented learning environment. Our proprietary products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training, and relationship-based sales process will enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career.
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU!
About the Company:
Sleep Hive is a National Family owned and operated Australian Class One Medical Device company.
Our Clients range from Elite Athletes to Senior Australians.
We specialise in industry leading Therapeutic Products including Therapeutic Sleep Systems and Recliner Lift Chairs powered by exclusive Celliant Technology and Whole-Body Vibration Therapy.
Sleep Hive was awarded “The Most Outstanding Therapeutic Sleep Systems Provider in Australasia 2019′ at the NDIS Enablement Awards.
About the Role:
- Be part of our brand-new Preview Centre, the first ever of its kind in Australia… help us bring Sleep Solutions to a whole new dimension.
- Manage and operate with pride the Preview Centre – all daily functions from opening the door to closing the door, responsible for day-to-day operations – this will be your home away from home.
- Manage, train and recruiting of Retail / Sales Consultants.
- Check-in walk-ins and ensure they have the time of their lives with your Sales Consultants.
- Motivated to secure a long-term career, not just a job!
- Ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer’s unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of product reviews and options
- Sell Sleep Hive products that will deliver “the best sleep experience of their life.”
- Build relationships with customers and team.
- Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information and store procedures.
- Provide timely, relevant customer follow-up and employee coaching.
- Lead store operations, recruiting, management, training, and sales functions, ensuring productivity, compliance with company policies and team effectiveness.
- Leverage company programs and tools to generate local market awareness and drive store traffic.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results.
- Hold self and team accountable for becoming trusted, successful “Sleep Experts” and consistently exceeding sales goals.
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs.
- Maintain a professional brand image.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Sleep Hive’s Managers are self-motivated leaders who think big, always do the right thing, and play to win.
- 3+ years of proven sales management or team leadership experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals, preferably in a high-end/specialty environment.
- Prior success recruiting, training, engaging, and retaining top talent.
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive demonstrations, iPad); technology engagers and early adopters preferred.
- Able to lead by example in a fast-paced, growth-oriented work environment; committed to continuous improvement.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings and weekends.
- Proven sales skills and customer service.
- Knowledgeable about the Care Provider and NDIS Industry.
- Honest, reliable, and hardworking – employment background checks will apply.
- You must have the right to live and work unrestricted in Australia to apply for this position.
- You must also consent and pass a Police Check.
- Eagerness drive and passion to want to succeed and exceed targets.
- Strong communicator adaptable and a listener.
- Sleep Hive is proud to support its employees with a CARE culture.
- Sleep Hive’s embedded CARE culture runs across all departments within Sleep Hive, it’s in our DNA.
- Our CARE Culture statement – Customers / Clients / Colleagues Are Really Everything
- Our Sleep Hive CARE Culture. is a reflection of our mission, our values & ethics, our charred beliefs, our work environment and how we interact with each other and our Clients. We are passionate about our CARE culture and would love the opportunity to tell you more.
- Full-Time Role.
- Generous Base Salary + Super + Uncapped Commissions + Bonus – the sky is the limit… we want you to earn BIG!!
- On Target Earnings – OTE $150K plus.
- Flexible working hours Monday-Sunday.
How to apply:
Please apply directly through our website or via Seek attaching your resume and cover letter detailing your experience and how you meet the above Key Selection Criteria.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted regarding the next stage of the selection process.
To those applicants not short listed, we extend our sincere appreciation for considering Sleep Hive as a potential employer.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police check.
This role is only available to Australian residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia.
Website – www.sleephive.com.au